Pages

If you like this blog, visit my cooking blog, Cooking Finland.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Vibrant dog portraits, Bennie and Ella


Bennie

Ella
These are a couple of pet portraits that I painted a couple of months ago.  I absolutely love the vibrant colors for these two characters, it suits their personalities perfectly.  Bennie is such a stinker, the most loyal dog ever and a great hunter, but his hunting skills continuously get him into trouble while in the house.  Ella is a 5 pound little princess whose sweet personality more than makes up for her chihuahua looks.  These are small acrylic paintings, Bennie is on stretched canvas, 8x10 inches, Ella is on canvas board, 6x8 inches.  

If you have a pet of your own whose personality you would like captured on canvas, I gladly do commissioned portraits.  For pets, I prefer to paint from a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment