Pages

If you like this blog, visit my cooking blog, Cooking Finland.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday is craft day! Recycled earring card beads.

Check out this new blog, showcasing my daughter's crafts, she is so talented!  Parties and Crafts  I think she is trying to send me a hint that we need to have another Valentine's party!





Valentines day: green is the new pink...heart bracelet

My next posts are going to be about "green" being the new pink for Valentines Day.  I will be using recycled materials as much as I can to make cute Valentines day crafts and party favors.





This is a bracelet that I am making for my friends for Valentines day.  The little sparkly purple and blue hearts are made from the cards that earrings come on.  These are from Claire's, but any should work.
For the instructions, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment